Search engine promotion is a set of actions aimed at improving the visibility of a site in search results and ensuring its traffic. It also attracts all effective channels to attract targeted visitors. Simply put, it helps you to attract customers who are interested in your product.
“Your website is the business card of your business, and SEO is your personal advertising agent.”
To sum up, SEO is a strategy for getting more traffic and gradual output of the site to the first lines in search engines.
This is a creation of resource with optimized code and formatting that allows search engines to find your site easily.
So, how can you build a website, if you still don’t have any?
- The first thing that comes in mind is individual design. If you have a limited budget, I think it is not an option for you.
- Using a template (for example e-commerce one) is also an idea.
- And, of course, your choice can be a website builder. If you have a small business (you are a photographer, an interior designer or a blogger), it is perfect for you.
It is up to you, which template you choose — premium or free. It depends on your vision of your website. Of course, the premium templates have more features, better design, and responsive support.
What CMS should I use?
If you do some research, then you will find a lot of information that the WordPress platform is in a leading position on every list of popular CMSs. There are nearly 27 billion blogs created worldwide using WordPress.
Of course, you can pick another CMS like Joomla, Magento, Drupal. It is also a great choice. But this time I’m going to tell you about SEO optimization on a WordPress theme because it is so famous.
What should I pay attention to when choosing an SEO-friendly theme
1. Short page load times of the website.
2. Responsive design.
3. Social Media Integration.
4. 24/7 responsive support.
5. A clean HTML heading structure.
6. Included features such as a layout builder.
7. Cross-browser compatibility.
8. Custom friendly navigation.
You’re probably now thinking that you have no idea about these points. That’s why you’ll find a small checklist here and then some good providers.